Usage Terms and Conditions
Welcome to our website. If you
continue to browse and use this website, you are agreeing to comply with and be
bound by the following terms and conditions of use, which together with our
website. If you disagree with any part of these terms and conditions, please do
not use our website.
The term ‘Veventis’ or ‘us’ or
‘we’ refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is 52 Brook Street, London, W1K 5DS, United Kingdom. Our company is registered in England and
Wales and our registration number is 8062264. The term ‘you’
refers to the user or viewer of our website.
The use of this website is
1. The content of the pages of
this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to
change without notice.
monitor browsing preferences. If you do allow cookies to be used, certain
personal information may be stored by us for use by third parties.
3. Neither we nor any third
parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness,
performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found
or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that
such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we
expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest
extent permitted by law. In no event shall Veventis be liable for any special,
indirect, exemplary or consequential damages or any damages whatsoever,
including but not limited to loss of use, data or profits, without regard to
the form of any action including but not limited to contract or negligence or
other tortious actions, arising out of or in connection with the use, copying
or display of the content.
DISCLAIMERS & RISK WARNINGS
4. (a) The content of the pages of this website do
not constitute an offer, solicitation or recommendation to acquire or dispose
of any investment or to engage in any other transaction. This website is
not directed at or intended for publication or distribution to any person in
any jurisdiction where doing so would result in contravention of any applicable
laws or regulations. It is the responsibility of the individual user to
consider his legal and regulatory position in the relevant jurisdiction, the
risks associated with entering or trading such products and to ensure that the
use of the contents of this website and the subsequent making of any investment
does not contravene any such restrictions or applicable laws and regulations of
any jurisdiction. Please seek the advice of professionals, as appropriate,
regarding the evaluation of any specific security, index, report, opinion,
advice or other content on the pages of this website. You should always bear in
mind that (1) the value of investments and any income from them may go down as
well as up; (2) you may not get back all of your original investment; (3) past
performance is not necessarily a guide to future performance; (4) rates of
exchange may cause the value of underlying investments to go up or down; (5)
tax arrangements may change; and (6) all securities-based investment is exposed
to a degree of risk.
4. (b) Veventis is not authorised or regulated by the U.K. Financial Services Authority or any other financial services regulator. Veventis only conducts activities in the UK which are not regulated by the Financial Services Authority and therefore Veventis will only deals with clients who satisfy the requirements of the exclusions set forth pursuant to the Financial Services and Markets Act 2000 (Regulated Activities) Order 2001. In accordance with the firm's internal policies, Veventis only accepts commercial clients who exceed two of the three requirements of a balance sheet of GBP 6,200,000, a turnover of GBP 12,800,000 and an average number of employees of 250 or over during the financial year and whose insurable risks are situated outside the EEA and such risks relate to miscellaneous financial losses or general liabilities or such other risks as permitted under the exclusions set forth pursuant to the Financial Services and Markets Act 2000 (Regulated Activities) Order 2001.
use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own
risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to
ensure that any products, services or information available through this
website meet your specific requirements.
6. This website contains
material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is
not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction
is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms
part of these terms and conditions.
7. All trademarks reproduced in
this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are
acknowledged on the website.
8. Unauthorised use of this
website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
9. From time to time, this
website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for
your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we
endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked
10. Your use of this website and
any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of
England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.